Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Reading Reconnaissance: Update

By: Maggie

Last week, I said I'd update you if any of the preorder prices went down. Well, ALERT!
Preloved by Shirley Marr is back down to $15.11 at Fishpond. Whoever said stalking never pays off, well, they were right. Don't do that. EXCEPT when it comes to books. Now look at me -- you can't see me but I'm waving around the $3 and change I saved. Dollar, dollar bill, y'all! Hey, $3.50 can get you some great ebooks, like Finnikin of the Rock. Another favorite of ours, The Knife of Never Letting Go, is only 99¢. We may be book hoarders, but we're book hoarders with a budget!

1 comment:

  1. Look at you two, looking out for everyone else;-) And NINETY-NINE CENTS?! for Knife of Never Letting Go? I already have the hard copy but I might go snap that one up.

    ReplyDelete

We've just installed Disqus for comments. If you see this message, it means that Disqus has not loaded properly. BADLY DONE, DISQUS. You can either try refreshing the page to get to the Disqus thread or leave a comment here.